INVEST IN THE FUTURE. INVEST IN A CHILD’S LIFE.
Sponsoring a child with Eternal Family Project helps ensure bright futures for our children by providing a safe, Christian home in a forever family, an excellent education, and proper nutrition and healthcare. Our children are no longer abandoned to the streets and orphanages on a path to continue in the cycle of poverty they were born into. Each one is a daughter and a sister that knows the love of their mother, their family, and most importantly their heavenly Father.
EFP means so much more than just providing a meal or a place of momentary refuge. EFP is the complete life support system for our girls. Here is a list of just a few of the things that are supported by your generosity:
- EFP House where the girls live in San Pedro Sula
- EFP Learning Center in Peña Blanca
- We have a fully recognized and accredited school pre-K-9th grade. The LC is also certified as an approved umbrella school for homeschoolers in our department.
- Educational needs through University, including education outside the LC, tutoring, supplies, uniforms, etc.
- Local staff and teachers each semester at the EFP Learning Center
- Housing for our volunteers and teachers
- Outreach projects in the community and with neighboring orphanages
- Food, clothing, medical care, transportation for everyone
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A welcome e-mail with information and a photo of your sponsor child
- Monthly e-mail updates on your sponsor child
- A photo and letter or drawing in June and December
ARE YOU READY TO INVEST IN A CHILD’S LIFE?
Learn about THE GIRLS and choose who you want to sponsor. On the sponsorship form on the girl’s page, decide the monthly amount you want to give and fill out your information.